Swimming pools eventually require renovation or resurfacing.
Pool plastering is not a do-it-yourself project. To complete the job properly and effectively, you need specialized tools, training, and manpower. Z&Z Pools combines the troweling, concrete and construction skills with the resources to handle any challenge. We offer a broad selection of finishes, including Quartz, Pebble and Glass Bead, and are happy to assist you. Along with pool plaster repair and remarcite, Z&Z Pools provides deck resurfacing, paver installation, coping, tile installation and more, throughout Texas.
Are you having issues with:
- Crazing – A network of spider-like cracks appearing in concrete caused by the contraction of the surface layer during the curing process.
- Non-structural cracks – A crack in the interior surface layer.
- Structural cracks – A crack running more than a linear foot or two, running the width or length of the pool or segmenting an entire section of the pool is potentially a structural crack.
- Delaminating – The division of layers or lack of a sufficient bond between the plaster and the shell.
Our team can help with a variety of pool repair needs!
Rely on the professionals from Z&Z Pools for:
- Remarcite – An entire surface refinishing when the pool becomes too damaged or weak
- Plaster Repair – For smaller areas
- Selection of Quality Finishes – Choose from Quartz, Pebble and Glass Bead finishes
- Deck Resurfacing – Consider Kool Deck and Acrylic to restore beauty and function
- Paver Installation – Let us complete your remodeling project for maximum impact and enjoyment